The Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs have now partnered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in their “ See something, say something” campaign. The campaign encourages citizens to report suspicious activity immediately to their local law enforcement agencies thru 911. This campaign gives law enforcement an additional “set of eyes” to combat crime and allows for residents, workers, owners and visitors to keep their areas safe from potential threats and acts of violence.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs