The Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs have now partnered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in their “ See something, say something” campaign. The campaign encourages citizens to report suspicious activity immediately to their local law enforcement agencies thru 911. This campaign gives law enforcement an additional “set of eyes” to combat crime and allows for residents, workers, owners and visitors to keep their areas safe from potential threats and acts of violence.
- Questions and Clarifications – Landscape Maintenance Services (RFB 2017-0001)
- Download the Master Plan Executive Summary
- AACIDs Media Release – Tax Credits Available for Clayton County Businesses
- Request for Bids – Landscape Maintenance Services (RFB 2017-0001)
- Hapeville Master Plan Meeting – Feb. 1, 2017