Clayton County and the Georgia Department of Transportation have partnered to widen Godby Road from Southampton Road to State Route 314 from two to four lanes. Total project length is 0.58 miles. The project also includes the realignment of Southampton Road and Norman Boulevard at Godby Road. This project has begun construction, and is anticipated to be completed in 2020.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs