The Georgia Department of Transportation will begin construction on a $10 million Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI) to serve Camp Creek Parkway at its intersection with I-285. The CIDs are consulted Kimley-Horn & Associates to design bridge and landscaping enhancements to create a distinctive gateway for the area. The project is in Final Design and is anticipated to begin construction summer/fall 2018.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs