The CIDs partnered with the Georgia Department of Transportation to conduct a cleanup of the 14 interchanges around the Aerotropolis area. This work consists of mowing the medians and grassy arounds around ramps and roadways, picking up litter, and trimming back or removing shrubs and low-lying vegetation while cutting the low-hanging limbs on trees. This work serves to increase the aesthetic appeal and safety of the interchanges in the Aerotropolis area. The CID is currently conducting a wayfinding and branding study to determine the appropriate signage and possible installations of public art or other further aesthetic improvements that will provide the Aerotropolis with a distinct and pleasant identity.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs