Keeping the right-of-way areas clean and well maintained is key to attracting new investment while retaining existing businesses, supporting both goals of improvements to brand and perception and economic development as outlined in the Master Plan. The AACIDs contracts with Russell Landscaping to maintain key corridors, including Camp Creek Parkway, Buffington Road, U.S. 29, Best Road, Sullivan Road, Forest Parkway, Old National Highway, Welcome All Road and various interstate interchanges. Russell Landscaping provides weekly mowing and weed control, debris and litter removal along with disposing of illegally posted signs. The CIDs also add landscaping enhancements throughout the district to benefit property owners as opportunities arise.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs