The intersection of Marketplace Boulevard and Shelby Lane at the Camp Creek Marketplace shopping center currently features a two-way stop, but it is often misinterpreted by drivers, causing vehicles to back up on the Camp Creek Parkway. This creates dangerous conditions both at the intersection and out on the highway. To improve the flow of traffic, the CID is partnering with the City of East Point to construct a miniature roundabout. This project is currently being designed, and could start construction before the end of 2017.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs