The City of College Park, in collaboration with the Georgia Department of Transportation and Fulton County, has partnered to rebuild and widen the sidewalks on both sides of Old National Highway from Flat Shoals Road north over I-285 to Sullivan Road. This project represents a $4.3 million investment in pedestrian mobility for the corridor. This project is scheduled to be complete in 2018.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs