The CIDs have identified enhancements to Phoenix Boulevard in the Master Plan including the repaving of all four lanes, constructing sidewalks on both sides of the road, building MARTA bus stop shelters, and installing both pedestrian and roadway lighting. Concepts and design is anticipated to begin in 2018.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs