The CIDs partnered with the Aerotropolis Alliance, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Fulton and Clayton Counties, and the cities of Hapeville, East Point, College Park, and Forest Park to successfully apply for funding with the Atlanta Regional Commission to further study the development of a greenway and pedestrian trail network in the Aerotropolis area. This study is anticipated to be fully underway by the third quarter of 2017.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs