The CIDs partnered with the Aerotropolis Alliance, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), Fulton and Clayton Counties, and the cities of Hapeville, East Point, College Park, and Forest Park to apply for funding from the Atlanta Regional Commission to further study the Freight Cluster around the airport, as identified in ARC’s Freight Mobility Plan. This study will examine the existing and future projected conditions of freight movement around the airport, and identify improvements that will facilitate continued movement of all kinds of cargo in and through the airport area. The study is anticipated to begin in 2018.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs