A high priority for study by the CID, as identified in the Master Plan, the Wayfinding and Branding Plan will develop a cohesive look and feel for signage and any public art installations at key interchanges within the Aerotropolis footprint, as well as potential funding sources for those projects. This study is anticipated to be completed in 2018.
- South Metro Advisory Committee with Clayton State University President, Tim Hynes – August 15, 2017
- Download the AACIDs Master Plan Executive Summary
- REPORT OF AIRPORT SOUTH COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT OF PROPOSED MILLAGE RATE
- AACIDs – No Board meeting, July 2017
- Landscaping improvements in the AACIDs