Public Safety Project Manager
Temporarily Remote – Fulltime Position
Would you like to work for a dynamic community organization serving the metro Atlanta business area? Are you an agent of change? We are seeking a dedicated Public Safety professional to join the talented team at Aerotropolis Atlanta CIDs. You will partner with local business owners to advocate crime prevention by conducting public safety training and development programs.
The Public Safety Project Manager will work with the Executive Director/Program Director to develop a comprehensive public safety strategy and programs for the Airport West/South CIDs to include meeting goals to improve public safety, enhance CID relations with property, business owners, county and city officials and improve coordination with CID stakeholders.
- Providing guidance and direction to security team; including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Schedule events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Manage timely payroll review, approval and submission of assigned security and off duty police officers.
- Plan and lead quarterly meetings with private security companies in CID district.
- Communicate with local law enforcement partners outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
- Weekly visits/meetings with CID property owners
- Research strategies to execute and address public safety issues as presented during partner meetings.
- Initiate public safety audit to proactively address areas of improvement for property owners.
- Develop specific quarterly and semi-annual goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Establish long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve public safety goals.
- Create measurable public safety programs designed to increase visibility and partnerships of CID.
- Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in statistical reports.
- Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data to be utilized in benchmarking.
- Store and maintain information in written or electronic form documenting summaries of meetings with CID partners, vendors, stakeholders and clients.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Monday – Friday
- On – Call
- Public Safety (1 year preferred)
- Security (1 year preferred)
Perks of the Job
$40,000- $60,000 per year
Health & Dental Insurance
Quality insurance to cover your essential healthcare needs.
There may be opportunities for professional development support.
Vacation time approved by supervisors will be allowed.
A work schedule that is ideal to accomplish goals.
We have COVID-19 office protocols in preparation for returning to work.